ON CLEARANCE - ITEMS PURCHASED ON CLEARANCE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, EXCHANGE, OR REFUND
Built to be worn under boardshorts, these stretchy and quick-drying boxer briefs keep you supported and chafe-free in or out of the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Chafing can really cut down the stoke level, especially on extended trips or double-session days. Our designers are continually refining our boardshort materials and construction to make them as chafe-free as possible, and thankfully the technology has come a long way from the canvas trunks of old. But some people will always be susceptible to chafe whenever there’s salt water and a bit of friction between fabric and skin. To provide supplemental comfort and protection in the water lineup, we developed our formfitting Hydro Cross Boxer Briefs. Specifically designed to be worn under boardshorts, they’re made from breathable, moisture-wicking and fast-drying 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex stretch fabric with an antimicrobial finish to control odor. The contoured, no-fly pouch is designed for friction-free support, the seams are carefully sewn and placed to minimize binding, and the leg design won’t ride up or constrict when you’re wrapping through turns or walking a mile or two to the beach. The streamlined, anti-rolling waistband sits comfortably against the skin and has a low profile that won’t trap water. Inseam is 7". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from breathable, moisture-wicking and quick-drying 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex stretch fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Anatomical patterning with stay-put leg design that won’t ride up or constrict, for comfort and ease of movement in and out of the surf
- Comfortable, non-chafe seaming; contoured no-fly pouch for friction-free support
- Anti-rolling waistband lies comfortably against the skin
- Inseam is 7"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 68 g (2.4 oz)